Dissolved Air Flotation (OAF) is an efficient flotation method for water clarification. The term refers to the method of producing flotation by dissolving air in the water under pressure and then releasing the pressure. When the pressure is released the solution becomes supersaturated with air as millions of small bubbles form. These bubbles attach to any particles in the water causing their density to
become less than that of water. The particles then rapidly float to the surface for collection and removal, leaving the clarified water behind.
1. Flow rate of one set: 1-300 m3/h.
2. Recycle flow dissolved air flotation.
3. High efficiency pressurization system providing high quantity dissolved-air water to create large
quantities of small bubbles.
4. Custom design on different dissolved air flotation equipment and recycle flow ratio according to
the type of wastewater and treatment requirement to achieve target removal effect and stability.
5. Adjustable stainless steel chain type skimmer to suit the different quantity of sludge.
6. Integrated coagulation tank and or flocculation tank and cleaning water tank(as optional)is
available to save the space and cost.
7. Automatic and remote controllable.
8. Material of construction: carbon steel epoxy painted, carbon steel FRP line, stainless steel